Cancellation Policy – We do not offer refunds
Classes may be rescheduled by instructor If class does not have enough students – Recommended by AHA
There is limited space and we are happy to have you.
If you schedule a class and cannot make it, we do not offer a refund. However, you are able to reschedule your class within 30 days.
- We understand that situations beyond your control may arise, requiring you to reschedule a class. Please give at least 24-hour notice if you are unable to attend.
- A participant is given one opportunity to reschedule, and it must be rescheduled within 30 days or next available class of the original class date.
- Cancelling earlier than 24 hours, you have the option to reschedule within 30 days. We do not offer refunds.
- A student who is 10 minutes late or greater to class will not be allowed to attend and must reschedule
- If an instructor has cancelled the class under any circumstance you will not be charged to enroll into another class
To reschedule, please call 401-874-1920